Karna Pooranam is the Sanskrit term for the Ayurvedic technique of administering warm oil into the ear canals. Can be performed daily, this self-care ritual works as preventative medicine to maintain optimal health of the ears and jaw.
Benefits of Karna Pooranam
- Cleans the ear canal, dislodges impurities, and improves the functions of the ear.
- Soothes the nerves, and improves the clarity of the mind.
- Creates restfulness and helps cure insomnia.
- Cools and refreshes the eyes (as eyes and ears are related)
- Cures headache.
- Improves neck pain and jaw pain.